Panoptic Ledger Solutions Ltd – a strategic alliance designed to provide extra cashflow support
Each one of the schemes listed below will impact your businesses cashflow model in a slightly different way and at different times as you trade out of the Coronavirus crisis. Against the backdrop of possible reduced turnover, a change in overhead costs and any staff changes, your business will have changed structure thanks to the crisis, and the commercial position may have altered too.
- How well prepared am I for the impact of this change in cashflow?
- Will I have a cashflow gap and can I afford to repay the debt and fund new turnover?
- What options will I have to manage cashflow in a different way and borrow money to fund cashflow if needed?
- How will my bank and other funders see my newly structured business now?
Pinnacle’s Optional Support
In addition to any R&D Tax Claims Pinnacle Savings has already supported, we are aware that many SME clients will have taken advantage of Government support schemes during the Coronavirus epidemic. For most SMEs this will have been the right short-term strategy to buy you time and to assist trading out of the lockdown. As a reminder, these schemes include:
- Start Up Loans (for new start SMEs)
- Bounce Back Loans (BBLS)
- Coronavirus Business Interruption Loans (CBILS)
- Future Fund (Investment support)
- Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme (CJRS)
- Deferring VAT and Income Tax payments
- Statutory Sick Pay relief package for SMEs
- 12-month business rates holiday for all retail, hospitality, and leisure businesses in England
- Small business grant funding of £10,000 for all business in receipt of small business rate relief or rural rate relief
- Grant funding of £25,000 for retail, hospitality, and leisure businesses with property with a rateable value between £15,000 and £51,000
- The HMRC Time To Pay Scheme
- Various changes to Insolvency legislation to assist business experiencing extremely serious trading problems
Your Options & Solutions?
Pinnacle Savings has teamed up with Panoptic Ledger Solutions Ltd to provide you with an option to investigate your cashflow challenges and options in a safe and supportive environment. Panoptic do not sell products, rather they use their expertise and knowledge of cashflow and funding solutions to your advantage.
Established in 2009 by Kevin Johnson, Panoptic has developed a unique, client focused and independent service for SMEs where they support you from your side of the table. Panoptic are 100% independent of any bank or funder, so the advice and options provided are impartial, leaving you in control to choose the solutions that best suit you.
A Proven Tailored Process
Kevin believes in keeping things as simple as possible to achieve best results, so each area below will be tailored to suit each unique situation and provide you with as many deliverable options as possible:
Review your business and understand the cash flow and funding requirements. Simple, quick wins can be implemented immediately. All communicated in simple terms and a safe environment.
If funding is required and the funding strategy and solution is agreed, Kevin will source funders that can offer funding in principle to your business. This provides the best options and saves time and money.
Kevin will work with you to collate the appropriate level of information needed by interested funders to achieve an offer of funds. Control and release of information remains with you, giving you additional confidence when dealing with banks and funders.
Kevin will ensure the funding provider explains the details of any funding on offer, that it is implemented properly, and he will remain available to ensure you remain satisfied. This ensures that your chosen solution works as part of a longer-term strategy.
For a free, private, and initial no obligation discussion please contact Kevin:
Mobile: 07508 502628